With a Free Initial Consultation, and clear objectives moving forward, choosing S.R. Stack as your trustee is a wise choice.
What to ExpectPeace of Mind
When you contact Sean at S.R. Stack & Company for your free initial consultation you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you are dealing directly with a licensed Trustee in Bankruptcy.
Sean will sit down with you, and listen while you relate to him what you are personally dealing with. He will ensure that he clearly understands your situation, needs and future goals. Sean is able to work with you to find the solution that is right for you and your individual needs.
Make the most of your Free Consultation
For your free consultation the more information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for Sean to give you the advice that you need.
Useful resources to bring along are:
- Monthly income information, including your most recent paystub
- Information about any other sources of income including; child tax benefit, old age security, Canada pension plan etc.
- Mortgage and loan information
- Make/mode/serial number of any vehicles including snowmobiles, ATVs etc.
- Tax return information including any amounts owing or returns that have not yet been filed
- ID (preferably a photo id along with your birth certificate)
Your time is Valuable
You will be meeting directly with Sean Stack. Sean is a licensed trustee in bankruptcy and he will take the time necessary to get to know you and your situation.
This consultation could take approximately an hour, although time may vary depending on your needs.
The initial consultation is free of charge; so contact us with peace of mind. Once we have met and understand your needs, Sean will walk you through the potential costs of going ahead with a plan of action so that you can make a wise and informed decision.
Calling or meeting with Sean is free of charge and comes with no commitment.