With extensive experience and a heart for the individual and the community, Sean Stack has the expertise needed to assist you in charting a clear path out of debt.
Who We AreYour Local, Licensed Trustee
Locally Owned and Operated
S.R. Stack & Company Ltd. is 100% locally owned and operated. Sean understands that it is important that you get the information you need in order to make the right decision on how to best deal with your debts.
- Licensed Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Masters of Business Administration (MUN)
- Certified Financial Management Advisor
- Certified Credit Counsellor
- Member of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Worked on CCAA file for one of the largest REITs in Atlantic Canada
- Worked on forensic data recovery file for one of the world’s largest oil and gas producers
- Experience working for one of Canada’s Big 4 accounting firms
- Broad range of experience from personal bankruptcies and consumer proposals to medium size companies to large corporate restructurings
- Previous experience in personal banking with multiple courses completed including; Professional Financial Planning Course, Wealth Management Techniques, Branch Compliance Officer and Canadian Securities Course.
- Founding member of 100 Men Who Give A Damn – NL 100mennl.ca
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Newfoundland Symphony Orchestra nsomusic.ca
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Newfoundland Symphony Orchestra Foundation
- Secretary/Treasurer of Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals New Member’s Award of Merit
- Fellow of the School of Graduate Studies (MUN)
- MUN Faculty of Business Administration Dean’s MBA Award
With Sean’s breadth of experience you can be assured that he has a balanced knowledge and understanding of both sides of the credit story. He puts this experience to work in guiding you through a bankruptcy or consumer proposal and providing helpful credit counseling.
Sean Stack is a loving father and proud husband and licensed trustee in St. John’s, NL who wants to see you get the fresh start you are looking for. Sean loves to play a good game of hockey or touch football, and you’ll see a gleam in his eye if you mention the Toronto Blue Jays. Sean’s family is complete with their addition of Kaya a striking Labrador Husky rescued by the SPCA in Happy Valley – Goose Bay (whose name is Inuktitut for ‘stay and don’t go back’).